The Hilton Head Island Wine & Food Festival announced its 2022 dates as planning is underway for the Festival’s return to its regular schedule this coming spring. The 37th Annual Hilton Head Island Wine & Food Festival is set for March 21-26, 2022.
“We are happy to return to our spring schedule as we prepare for another world-class event in beautiful Hilton Head Island,” says Jeff Gerber, Festival Director. “Next year’s event will showcase our island, food and hundreds of wines from around the world.”
The 2022 Festival Schedule includes four signature events along with surprise events to be added soon.
- Sip & Stroll – Wednesday, March 23, 2022 – Relish the unmatched atmosphere of Hilton Head Island while perusing a collection of shops and sipping amazing wines provided by the Hilton Head Wine & Food Festival. This is one of the most popular events making for a great evening of wine and shopping complete with pop-up art markets and music by local musicians and entertainers. The 2022 Sip and Stroll will take place at The Shops at Sea Pines Center.
- Stay Gold – Thursday, March 24, 2022 – This Lowcountry wine, music and food experience will take place at sunset along the beautiful North Forest Beach in Hilton Head. The event will feature live music, Double Gold wines from the Festival’s international judging competition and delicious Lowcountry food pairings.
- Grand Tasting – Friday, March 25, 2022 – This traditional tasting is the Festival’s most exclusive celebration, featuring award-winning wines and an array of light hors d’oeuvres.
- Public Tasting – Saturday, March 26, 2022 – The Public Tasting is the Festival’s largest event with more than 250 world class wines. In addition, attendees will see chefs in action at the Sysco Outdoor Gourmet Challenge, enjoy live entertainment and taste local craft beer in the Beer Garden. Also, bid on award-winning wines at the Silent Auction.
Tickets can be purchased online now at www.hiltonheadwineandfood.com
– Text & images courtesy Hilton Head Island Wine & Food Festival