Classy accommodations in Tadoussac, Canada’s oldest village and North America’s first official member of the Most Beautiful Bays in the World Club.
Since 1864, Hôtel Tadoussac has welcomed guests to its well-appointed property overlooking Tadoussac Bay and the St. Lawrence River. With its whitewashed walls, red roof, dormer windows and cupola, the hotel is a photo-ready beauty.
If you can pull yourself away from your comfortable room, it’s just a quick stroll to enjoy whale watching, play golf, explore the sand dunes, take a scenic hike, or wander the streets of this quaint town.
Fun fact: The naturally romantic town serves as the setting for the Harlequin romance It Takes Two by Joanne Michael.
- Free high-speed Internet access throughout the hotel.
- Free on-site parking.
- Coffee makers in all rooms.
- The hotel pool is open during summer season (June-August). Tennis, golf, billiards and games are also available on site.
- Hôtel Tadoussac is certified “Bienvenue Cyclistes” (welcome cyclists), and thus has many services for cyclists including secure bike storage.
- Families traveling with children are welcome. However, the hotel is ideal for outdoor enthusiasts, couples on a romantic getaway, and corporate groups.
- There’s a great on-site restaurant.
- The hotel has several green initiatives and has been awarded “Four Green Keys” from the Hotel Association of Canada’s Green Key Eco-Rating Program.
- Rates from $97/night.
418-235-4421 or 1-800-561-0718
—Photos Courtesy Hôtel Tadoussac
—By Hope S. Philbrick
Featured products, services and/or travel arrangements may have been complimentary in part or in full; this affords the research opportunity but does not sway opinion.