Adult-oriented Lodging in North Georgia Boasts Spectacular Views
By Hope S. Philbrick
These comfortable accommodations boast breathtaking views and several ways to enjoy them—from the windows of your guestroom as well as the deck, gardens or third-story turret.
Relax by the fire, perhaps with a glass of wine, while watching the sun set. Soak in a whirlpool bathtub. Sleep easy between luxurious sheets. In the morning enjoy a three-course gourmet breakfast (included in the cost of your stay) made from fresh ingredients sourced from local farms, farmer’s markets, or picked fresh from the kitchen garden (in season).
When the morning light filters through the mountain mist, White County resembles Bavaria, a sight that may inspire a daytrip into nearby Alpine Helen, Unicoi State Park, Anna Ruby Falls and/or several wineries.
Lucille’s Mountain Top Inn
964 Rabun Rd.
Sautee Nacoochee, GA
- Odds of Encountering Children: Low. Children under age 14 not permitted.
- Free wi-fi.
- Breakfast is served daily 8:30 to 10:00 a.m. Coffee and a variety of teas are available throughout the day.
- 100% smoke-free and pet-free.
- Mountain View Rooms overlook the Blue Ridge Mountains and offer king-size beds, whirlpool tubs, see-through fireplaces, and separate showers with dual shower heads
- Valley View Rooms overlook the Sautee and Nacoochee Valleys and offer king-size beds, walk-in showers with dual shower heads, and comfortable seating areas.
- Hungry? head to Bernie’s Restaurant for Chef Monda Dodge’s delicious fare.
- Rates from $149/night.
-Photos © HSP Media LLC
Featured products, services and/or travel arrangements may have been complimentary in part or in full; this affords the research opportunity but does not sway opinion.