The Artmore Hotel doesn’t fall into a keep-up-with-the-Joneses trap: It asserts its individuality.
By Hope S. Philbrick
The exterior of the 1924-era building is Spanish Mediterranean while the refurbished interior boasts a unique mix of warm browns and vibrant reds, leather and metal accents and a playful dash of iconic Hollywood imagery. Each spacious guestroom provides luxurious comforts like 300-thread-count sheets, iPod docking stations, refrigerators and rain showerheads. The outdoor courtyard with its mesmerizing fire and water fountain plus the contemporary lobby bar with its tempting menu offer additional spaces worth lingering in.
The Artmore Hotel
1302 West Peachtree
Atlanta, GA 30309
- Complimentary high-speed wireless access is available throughout the hotel.
- The majority of rooms offer bathtubs. There is no pool.
- Complimentary coffee makers are in every room, but the coffee is not free—it’s sold out of the mini bar.
- The lobby bar offers bites plus several noteworthy restaurants are within walking distance.
- Valet is $15 per day; self-parking is not available on-site but public lots are within walking distance.
- There is no airport shuttle service; however, MARTA trains run from the Atlanta Hartsfield-Jackson International Airport to the Arts Center station nearby.
- Rates from $99.