A recent $3 million renovation to celebrate the resort’s 20th anniversary sets the stage for luxurious relaxation at the Spa at Château Élan in Braselton, Georgia.
By Hope S. Philbrick
Château Élan Winery & Resort recently completed a renovation of its spa, making over all 14 guest suites, the restaurant, two spa libraries, gift shop, front desk and lobby as well as 35 treatment rooms, relaxation areas and couples’ rooms.
Each suite is designed to offer a soothing, romantic experience and includes new upholstered beds with a rolled head and footboard appointed with nail head trim. Renovated bathrooms feature a rich color palette of watery blues and peaceful greens with tranquil glass mosaics. Choose from a two-person pedestal Airjet tub or a couples’ Raindance waterfall shower each with an invigorating hand shower.
The extensive Spa menu offers massage and wellness therapies, specialized body treatments, hydrotherapy, skin or nail care options and more. Also relax in the hot tub, sauna and steam room. Feast on healthy fare at the Fleur de Lis restaurant while wearing robe and slippers. Or slip into workout gear and join a yoga, cardio or resistance training class.
The design of the 35,000-square-foot European-style Spa incorporates soothing colors and restful patterns for a vibe that’s as calming as a tropical pool of water.
You could plan a day trip to the Spa at Château Élan and get an amazing hot stone massage or a cleansing antioxidant winery facial—but then you’d have to leave. So book a night. Or two. And savor the experience for as long as you can.
Château Élan Winery & Resort
100 Rue Charlemagne
678-425-0900, ext. 41
- Internet access is free.
- Breakfast and coffee are readily available in the restaurant and included in the rates at the spa, but if you want it in your room you have to call and request and they deliver it to you.
- Each of the 14 overnight spa guest suites features a luxurious, custom-made Airjet bathtub. Each bathroom also features a couples’ Raindance waterfall shower with an invigorating hand shower.
- Breakfast, Lunch and High Tea are available in the on-site restaurant. Dinner is available at other restaurants on the Château Élan Winery & Resort grounds.
- Shuttle service from Atlanta Hartsfield-Jackson International Airport is not available; however, you can book transportation online at chateauelan.com through Cooper Global and have it billed to your guest room.
- Local calls are free. Long distance is available (rates vary).
- Room rates are $300-500 per night. Spa services from $100-800.
- Odds of Encountering Children: The Spa is exclusively reserved for guests age 18 and over. You need not book a spa treatment in order to stay in a spa suite, though it would be a shame not to savor a treatments or enjoy the Spa amenities while there.
-Photos Courtesy The Spa at Château Élan
Featured products, services and/or travel arrangements may have been complimentary in part or in full; this affords the research opportunity but does not sway opinion.