There are four W Hotels in Atlanta—more than any other city except New York City—all of which convey the signature ‘wow.’
Do you want to look good or feel good?
At W Atlanta Buckhead, you can do both. Wow.
The high-fashion hotel is near some of the city’s best shopping, in case you need to spruce up your personal look. Each of its cozy, camera-ready guestrooms is dressed to impress and outfitted with pillow-top mattress, so you’ll smile whether swank or sleep is your top priority. Rub elbows with other chic folks at the rooftop bar or stand-off on your own like any A-List Celeb. Whatever, whenever.
- AAA Four-Diamond Rating
- Heated outdoor pool
- FIT center
- Dine on-site at Cook Hall
- Sip cocktails on the rooftop at Whiskey Blue
- Valet parking
- Bathrooms are stocked with travel-size, high-quality Bliss products
- Children are permitted, but this hotel is more popular with business travelers and vacationing adults than with families.
- Stay in a “Spectacular King” room from $149/night
W Atlanta Buckhead
3377 Peachtree Rd NE
Atlanta GA 30326
—Photos courtesy W Atlanta Buckhead
Featured products, services and/or travel arrangements may have been complimentary in part or in full; this affords the research opportunity but does not sway opinion.